- Meeting potential clients with Senior Client Advisers and taking notes
- Assisting Senior Client Advisers in preparing various financial reports and financial plans for the clients
- The role is a stepping stone to become a Client Adviser as a career path or it can be a career in its own right
- Enjoy financial planning work as well as meeting people
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Finance & Banking / Commerce / Economics
- 1 year relevant experience is preferred
Email your cover letter, portfolio and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Can’t find a role suited for you in our available positions? Do write to us with how you can contribute to Providend at email@example.com
Why Join Us?
We are A Family Serving Families
It is Providend’s culture that we are passionate in what we do and thrive and excel together as a team. We spur one another on and care for everyone like part of a family.
We are looking for those who share our passion and who believe in our purpose to join our family. If you have a strong desire to drive this unique organization together with us, we invite you to write to us.
Company Retreats, Weekly Sports, Medical and Dental Benefits, Hospitalization and Surgery subsidies, Staggered Working Hours, Financial Planning Support